Sunday, March 8, 2020

Office Supplies: List of Stationery Items with Pictures


Office Supplies

List of Stationery Items

  • Stapler
  • Eraser
  • Push-pin
  • Drawing pin (U.K)/ Thumbtack (U.S)
  • Paper clip
  • Rubber stamp
  • Highlighter
  • Fountain pen
  • Pencil
  • Marker
  • Ballpoint
  • Bulldog clip
  • Tape dispenser
  • Pencil sharpener
  • Label
  • Calculator
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Sticky notes
  • Paper
  • Notebook
  • Envelope
  • Clipboard
  • Monitor
  • Computer
  • Keyboard
  • Folder
  • Fax
  • Filing cabinet
  • Telephone
  • Swivel chair
  • Desk
  • Wastebasket
Office Supplies: List of Stationery Items with Pictures

Office Supplies List with Pictures and Examples

Stapler

– She stapled the papers together with the stapler.

Eraser

– I can’t find my pencil and eraser.

Push-pin

– I need to use push-pin.
Stationery and Office Supplies Vocabulary in English

Drawing pin (U.K)/ Thumbtack (U.S)

– He pinned up the notice with a thumbtack.

Paper clip

– The letters were held together with a paper clip.

Rubber stamp

– He is looking for his rubber stamp.

Highlighter

– She used a highlighter to reinforce ideas you want to remember.

Fountain pen

– He drew a checkbook and fountain pen from his pocket.

Pencil

– There is a pencil in the box.

Marker

– Draw your child’s outline with a heavy black marker.

Ballpoint

– We aren’t allowed to write in ballpoint at school.

Bulldog clip

– I have already bought a bulldog clip.

Tape dispenser

– Can I borrow your tape dispenser.

Pencil sharpener

– I do not have a pencil sharpener.

Label

– I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy.

Calculator

– I needed to use a calculator to add up the bill.

Glue

– This glue won’t stick.

Scissors

– She took the scissors and cut the string.

Sticky notes

– The report ended on a positive sticky notes.

Paper

– I read about it in the paper.

Notebook

– He noted down her address in his notebook.

Envelope

– She affixed a stamp to the envelope.

Clipboard

– I saw this tall man with a clipboard.

Monitor

– The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.

Computer

– In her work, she cannot do without a computer.

Keyboard

– I bought a keyboard in the supermarket yesterday.

Folder

– Keep the paper in a desk drawer or folder.

Fax

– I’ll send you the agenda by fax.

Filing cabinet

– He stood up and looked through the filing cabinet.

Telephone

– The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.

Swivel chair

– She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.

Desk

– He was sitting at his desk when I entered.

Wastebasket

– She swept the crumbs into the wastebasket.


No comments:

Post a Comment